Please follow the instructions below to register yourself for our broker’s LAMM Investment service.
1. Register a broker account
Just click on the banner below, and verify yourself with your ID/Passport and a utility bill or bank statement.
2. Open a trader account
Choose Micro account under $100 deposit and Standard above it. Choose 1:500 leverage.
3. Deposit funds
You can choose from many kinds of payment methods. Don’t forget that you have to withdraw back to the same payment service.
4. Connect your account to the LAMM service
5. Set the replication ratio
The most important part of the setup is to set the right replication ratio.
Micro accounts are cent accounts. That means you have to count differently than with the Standard account.
Micro account’s replication ratio:
Ratio = Deposit / 10
- You deposited $10, the replication ratio is 1
- You deposited $40, the replication ratio is 4
- You deposited $80, the replication ratio is 8
Standard account’s replication ratio:
Ratio = Deposit / 1000
- You deposited $100, the replication ratio is 0.1
- You deposited $200, the replication ratio is 0.2
- You deposited $1000, the replication ratio is 1
6. Check your equity and change increase it
The master account’s base trading balance is
$50 $10, so you can increase your earnings when your equity rises. Check it every weekend and if the calculated replication ratio is higher, change it at your dashboard area at Grand Capital’s website under the LAMM investments section.